2012年11月25日星期日

雅思口语答题参考:person similar to you

11 Think of a person in your family that is the most similar to you.
Who is this person?
How is he/she similar to you?
What kind of family is yours? Is it of a typical family structure in China?

My family is a typical family in China. There are grandparents, parents, a
brother, my wife and I in my family.I look just like my father. Medium build ,
pointed nose and dense black hair. My father is very kind and easy going. His love
is the most selfless love. I am luck enough because I have a good father. My
father has been specially thirsty for knowledge as he had only a few years of
schooling himself. He believe that knowledge can change fate. So, my father offer more opportunity for me to study (no matter how poor my family was) To sum up, my
family is harmony and our life is very happy.
1) What do you think are the differences between families in and past and
today, and what have caused these changes?
In the past, there were several children in a family. But now, government
has is sued "one--child policy" to limit the size of the family. So, there is only
one child in a family. Couples will be punished financially if they have more
than one child. This is "one -- child policy ".
2)What is your opinion of "one--child policy"?
I agree with one--child policy. Because it is difficult to provide enough
food and education for a large number of people. So, government must control the
population. Also, it is the best way that we can find to control population.
3)What has your government done to support families?
Such as Project Hope . It means that government supports the students in
poor families to continue their schooling and improving their education
conditions.(6/1999 P10) In addition, our government establishs beadhouse to provide services for old people who have more difficulties or no families to take care of them. (3/199 9 P34)

没有评论:

发表评论