2012年11月24日星期六

可参考的写作用语

After pondering this question on many occasions, I finally reach the opinion that____ is something worthy to do and I cannot skip it.

•Nowhere in the world has the issue of ___been so much debated than in our society.
••Despite the fact that the majority hold the opinion that___, I doubt whether the argument can bear much analysis.
•Although it is an admirable idea, ___is not always a realistic option.
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that ___. However others have a negative attitudes. As far as I am concerned, I agree that ___.
•When it comes to___, we find comfort in the idea that___.
•Until recently, ___was viewed as the prime argument. However people are taking a fresh look at it.
•At first thought, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it does not bear closer analysis when we find ___.
•Superficially, it seems to be a sound solution. But when carefully weighing it in the mind, we find that___.
•A scrutiny of these arguments would reveal how fallacious they are.
•___, however, I do not think that this view can hold water.
•To suggest that ___is the most obvious kind of nonsense.
•Some people argue as if it is a general truth that ____. However, to be frank, I cannot agree with them for the following reasons.
•On the surface of it, this may seem to be a sound solution, but if thinking again, we would point out some drawbacks

没有评论:

发表评论