2012年11月25日星期日

雅思口语答题参考:a teacher

Describe a teacher who has greatly influenced you in your education.
You should say:
where you met them
what subject they taught
what was special about them
and explain why this person influenced you so much.


I think my first English teacher has greatly influenced me in my education.
I had some trouble in studying English when I studied in middle school. I felt
English was very difficult,so I did't like to study it .One day, my English
teacher spoke to me about the study of foreign languages . He said :" You must do a lotof reading , listening and speaking . Never mind, keep on trying, I believe you are a good student." In the years that followed , I studied hard and made greater progress. My English teacher loved his job and he was knowledgeable in his
field. I love and respect him.
1) compare the differences between education in ur city with them in 20
years ago? In the past, many children can't go to school, and educational conditions were very poor. But now, government provide 9 years compulsory education. Each child who is 7 years old must go to school. And government provide much better facilities
and staff. Also, schoolyards are beautiful than before.
2) compare the differences between university and middle school?
We study basic knowledge in the middle school. But the course of university
is practical and special, such as computer and business courses.
3)compare the differences between students now and past . At present , it is difficult for student to find job. So, their pressure is he avier than before.

没有评论:

发表评论