2012年11月23日星期五

轻松准备雅思口语--必背模板

Q: Describe the best present、gift you have received Requirement:
Who send it?
When did you receive it?
Detail information about the present.

A: I have a Japanese frie12 His name is Naoki Watanabe. I met him in Guangdong Sanyo company in 2001. We worked together there for 3 months. Last year, he visited me in golden week. He gave me the Walkman which is made in Sony in Japan. I use it for listening to English. It is small AND delicate(exquisite ,fine),it is just as same as casette tapes. The color is light purple AND it has a very clear voice. He told me that the price of walkman was 10,000 yen.(ten thousand yen,about90 U.S do123rs) It helps me a lot for improving my English. I usually take it with me to listen to English after work .
Q: In China, when will people send the present?
A:
In China, firstly, people send gifts on special holidays, such as in Spring festival, we got red bags with money, clothes from relative, which means that we got a next year’s good luck again, in a friend’s birthday, we usually give a gift to him OR her, the birthday gift includes birthday card, flower, new clothes AND decorations, secondly when close friends will part, they will give some souvenir gifts each other for happy memories of their friendship.
Q: Compare the gift which people have received 10 years ago to the present that people now are receiving, what’s the difference between them?
A:
Ten years ago, the gifts people received were simpler AND cheaper ,but nowadays they are pretty fine by appearance, higher quality, more beautiful packaging I think people will send flowers as gifts, They are beautiful AND cool, especially flowers can be used in all aspects both good thing AND bad thing.
Q:Describe an interesting building
What is the interesting building in you country、city?
What is it located?
What is used for?
Explain why you think it is the most interesting?
A:
I am from Foshan. In my city, there is an interesting building whose name is Baihua plaza.It is located in the center of my city It has 65 storeies, AND is the highest building in my city.It is used for offices on 10th floor AND over,It also has shopping mall from the first floor to the 8th flo123We can buy everything, such as foods, clothes, cosmetics, stationery , sports goods, AND so on.The most interesting floor is on the 9th flo123 It ha s a food street where you can eat various kinds of foods, such as Japanese foods, Thai foods, French foods.I like to visit there on weekends.
Q: What do you think are the differences between your grandpa’s house AND your building.
A:
My grandpa’s house is made of wood AND soil. It is not strong.On the other hand ,my house is made of steel AND concrete. So it is strong. In addition , his house is small. It is about 30 square meters AND mine is large, about 100 square meters.
Q: What do you think are the differences between families in AND past AND today, AND what have caused these changes? 
A:In China, about 20 years ago families were large, each family had at least 4 OR 5 members, but now they are small, especially in big cities, they have one child. In countryside, they have no more than two children.
The main reason for this is that we have the one child policy, which is permitted to have one child.
This policy has been executed for about 20 years.

Q: Think of a person in your family that is the most similar to you.
Who is this person?
How is he、she similar to you?
A:
My brother is the most similar to me. He is 5 years older than I, We are the same height. We are one point seven meters AND have the same many hobbies, for instance we like to go swimming , playing Chinese chess, AND reading.In addition to these, we are very alike. Some of my colleagues get confused who I am . We have a sense of humor AND like to make friends.
Q: What kind of family is yours? Is it of a typical family structure in China?
A:
My family is large, I have Dad , Mom, two sisters ,four brothers. Our relations are very strong. We usually help with each other. I am very proud of my family. My brothers, sisters AND I has already got married. Everyone has one OR two children. I think my family is a typical one.
Q: What do you think are the differences between families in AND past AND today, AND what have caused these changes?
A:,
About 20 years ago they were large in China. Each family had at least 4 OR 5 children, but nowadays they are small, especially in big cities. In countrysides they have no more than two children.
The main reason for this change is that we have the family planning policy, which allows us to have one child. This policy has been executed for about 20 years.
Q: What do you think are the differences between families in AND past AND today, AND what have caused these changes?
A:,
About 20 years ago they were large in China. Each family had at least 4 OR 5 children, but nowadays they are small, especially in big cities. In countrysides they have no more than two children.
The main reason for this change is that we have the family planning policy, which allows us to have one child. This policy has been executed for about 20 years.
Q:What is the interesting building in you country、city?
Where is it located?
what is used for? Explain why you think it is the most interesting?
Q:what do your think the difference between adult AND children making friend?
A:
Children make friends just for playing, if a child can play with another one,they will become good friends,and the friendship between children is more lily-white AND na? ve.but adult make friends in many aspects,including play,business partner,colleague,anyone who has common in some aspeects each other.of course,the friendship has some profits for them.
best friend
Q: what is your best friend? And how you met
A: My best friend is Mr.Sheng. I met him in 1993.He is my colleague.When I came to Foshan for the first time, I had difficulty in looking for my job. He encouraged AND supported me.We have a lot common in hobby, such as playing Chinese chess, badminton
Q:tell me the way you make friends with others. AND you think what people should be your friends?
A:I make friends in many ways, for example introducing my friends to other ones, sometimes with Internet.
I believe in the maxim "prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them" I can give my friend help if he needs, but if he did not do the same for me when I need, I will not consider him my friend
festival
Q: describe the festival in your country:
(Chinese New Eve:1.dinner(family gathering);2.special programme on CCTV to
welcome the CNY; Chinese New Years Day:1.visiting relatives;2.friends visiting.(all eating、drinking);
the rest of the days:1.shopping;2.sightseeing.)
A: In China, the spring festival is the most important festival. It is just like a Christmas in the western countries. During the spring festival, we have seven-day holidays. We usually go back to our parents’ home AND get together. It is the only time that all of the stores are closed. We make delicious food for the gatherings. We usually visit our friends AND relatives on Chinese Year’s Eve. We watch CCTV special program for the spring festival.
Travel
Q: describe your latest travel in detail. with whom?and the destination,it take u how long to get to the destination.
A: Last month I went on a trip to Xi’an with my wife AND my daughter.
We went the~~~

没有评论:

发表评论